Cabernet, All the Way returns bigger and better than ever. What better way to celebrate the bounty of harvest than to spend a day (or weekend) at four of Niagara’s award-winning wineries. Sip on red wines, savour locally-inspired food, and explore all the sensory joys that you can only find in Wine Country.
We’ll also be featuring music and entertainment at each winery, so you can sit back and relax, stock up on your favourite red wines for fall and get a head-start on holiday shopping (wine club members save 20% on accessories).
Drink Local. Eat Local. Shop Local.
Our red wine weekend extravaganza gets you VIP access to the best Cabernet wines. Touring pass runs on Saturday, October 5 from 11 am to 5 pm, and includes:
- One glass of red wine at Peller Estates, Trius Winery, and Thirty Bench Wine Makers (5 oz glasses)
- One glass of red wine OR one red wine-themed cocktail at Wayne Gretzky Estates
- One set of 4 souvenir Cabernet, All The Way glasses (one from each winery)
- A delicious food pairing for each wine or cocktail by Winery Chefs (vegan options will be available)
- Music and lounge at each winery to find your rhythm as you sip and savour your drinks!
Touring passes can redeemed once at each estate. $49 per pass, plus taxes and fees. Designated Driver passes are available for $39, plus taxes and fees. Vegan food pairing options are available.
To purchase touring passes by phone, please call our Wine Country Concierge at 1.888.673.5537 ext.2