We know visiting all of our member wineries during a trip to wine country is a tall order, so we’ve developed our NEW Winemakers’ Selections Tasting Pass, which you are welcome to use at all of our member wineries, all year round. So, slow down, take your time and savour 25 carefully selected terroir wines for one convenient price.
Tasting at the Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake is so simple with this pass. To taste the Winemaker’s Selection at each winery, simply present your printed ticket, or the digital device you’ve used to download the ticket, to the tasting bar staff so they may scan it for you.
Click here to print a list of participating wineries.
Buy your Winemakers’ Selection Tasting Passes today for $25 per person, plus applicable taxes. Your tasting pass allows you to enjoy one tasting of a Winemaker’s Selection wine at each of the 25 Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake any day of the year.
TASTING PASS GUIDELINES
- We want your tasting pass experience to be as outstanding as we can possibly make it, so we suggest you read-up on some of the helpful guidelines listed below.
- The tasting pass is valid only at the Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake included in this tasting.
- Tasting pass holders must be 19 years of age or over to redeem wine tastings.
- Tasting pass holders will receive one tasting of a Winemaker’s Selection wine at each participating winery based on redemption of a tasting token at each winery.
- To redeem a tasting token at a winery, you must present the tasting pass and hand over the applicable winery tasting token to a member of the winery tasting staff, touring staff, winery boutique staff or a member of winery management staff.
- Each tasting token equals one two fluid oz. pour of a Winemaker’s Selection wine.
- No refunds will be given by the Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake and/or any other applicable vendors of the tasting pass.
Click here for the full terms and conditions.