Yes Way, Rosé returns bigger and better than ever to celebrate all things Rosé for International Rosé Day on June 8th. Grab your friends for an epic day in Niagara-on-the-Lake as we kick-off patio season with one of the fasting growing wine trends – Rosé!
Peller Estates – Trius Winery – Wayne Gretzky Estates – Thirty Bench Wine Makers
Our Rosé extravaganza gets you VIP access to the best Rosé wines and cocktails in Niagara Wine Country.
The Yes Way, Rosé touring pass includes:
- One glass of Rosé wine at Peller Estates, Trius Winery and Thirty Bench Wine Makers (5 oz glasses)
- One glass of Rosé wine OR one Rosé-themed cocktail at Wayne Gretzky Estates
- One set of 4 souvenir Yes Way, Rosé glasses (one from each winery)
- A delicious food pairing for each wine or cocktail by Winery Chefs
- Music and lounge at each winery to find your rhythm as you sip and savour your pink drinks!
- BONUS: Visit Wine Country Vintners in downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake or at the Outlet Collection of Niagara for a complimentary tasting of the NEW No Boats on Sunday Cranberry Rosé Cider
All-inclusive touring pass: $49 each, plus taxes and fees ($39 for designated drivers ~ no wine included, guests with DD passes will receive a non-alcoholic beverage at each winery)
Purchase your pass online, or by calling our wine country concierge at 1-888- 673-5537.
This is a 19+ event and will proceed rain or shine. Photo ID will be required. Touring passes can be redeemed once at each winery.
The event will be recorded for visual and audio broadcast – by entering the grounds you consent to have your image and voice used in these recordings.